This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catch up!!

Busy, busy, busy to say the least!  I'm seriously almost half asleep typing this post.  The past couple days have been full of candy as in early trick-o-treating w/our little man and his pals :)  I'll post the pics tomorrow.  Last night was trunk -o- treat at Janice's mom's church.  The night before was the main street Laurel trick -o-treating.   JP and his friends were sooo funny and sooo cute!  Ok seriously, I think I did just fall asleep for a little bit or maybe I was just really staring into space.  I think I'm coming down w/something :(  I feel very congested through my lower forehead and sinuses -- boo! (no Hallowen pun intended) Blah....

Stats:
Ran 2 miles (I'll explain new game plan tomorrow)
Arms day
Pedometer - 4045 steps (off because I forgot to wear it to the gym)


Food:

1. cup of coffee w/splenda & fat free half and half
2. chick fil-a chargrilled salad w/1 packet of ranch & diet lemonade
3.  1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
4. homemade ziti made w/italian sausage & hot cup of cocoa made w/water and small marshmallows

Until Tomorrow when I'm awake,

Whitney, her pooch and saddlebags

No comments:

Post a Comment