This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Plan**

Yea, I'm definitely sick with something.  I feel better today.  Nothing to0 exciting happening today...just taking it easy. 

The new plan on running...I talked to Ray about what I should do as far as stringing my 5 minute 1/2 mile chunks together.  I'll be running 2 miles straight at a 5mph pace and after my legs or arms tracks I'll do the last mile at 5.5mph.  I did actually run outside, around centennial park lake, Friday morning.  Really, I started out great but the darn hills!!!  I am guessing I ran about 1.5 miles straight.  We also decided that we'll both run the lake on Thursdays (hopefully Janice will join us too!) while JP's at school.  The lake is a total of 2.6 miles plus the stupid hills, so it'll be good practice.  After the race, I'll go back to my normal routine of spreading out the running.  Hopefully by then, I'll be able to up my speed to possibly 6 mph.  I'm weirdly excited and nervous about the race.  I have to register us this week.  **Just found JP at the kitchen table eating Halloween candy when he's supposed to be napping -- OVAY!!**  Oh, something else I added to my workout are barbies to really work my obliques.  I did each side for a song, so it totaled about 6 minutes...definitely feel it today. 

Out of desperation, I wore Ray's jeans yesterday LMAO!  He won't let me buy anything new until I'm at goal weight.  He's a 31x30.  They were so comfy, and a couple weeks ago they didn't fit!  I'm almost there -- little victories.  Seriously, I will be wearing his jeans haha ;-)  Well here are some pics of the last couple days....







Stats:
Pedometer (@ 254pm) - 9664 steps

Food:
1. cup of coffee w/splenda & fat free half and half
2. 1 reese's cup
3. homemade chicken noodle soup
4. for dinner it'll be leftover ziti w/maybe a cup of hot cocoa (made w/water) & handful of marshmallows -- we'll see how I'm feeling ;-)


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney, her pooch and saddlebags

No comments:

Post a Comment