This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

NOT wicked fit

I watched that show for about ummm 5 minutes last night.  I can't believe she owns her own gym and is a personal trainer who is OUT OF SHAPE!!!  Never watching that show again.  OK off my soapbox!  

On an AMAZING note, I ran 3 miles this morning!!!  I really kicked my butt into high gear.  My friend Becky and the hubby suggested drinking gatorade to help combat the cramps.  It really did the trick today.  I'm really shooting for running 3 miles this whole week and not copping out LOL! My arm tracks went good -- almost ready to bump up my weight.  Also, I've been debating about just working out 7 days a week.  I'm finally getting back into "beast" mode where I just need to workout everyday.  We'll see how I do fitting it in this week. 

Stats:
ran 3 miles
arm day
pedometer - 11984 steps

Food:
1. coffee w/splenda & fat free half and half, 1/2 bottle of light gatorade
2. turkey/ham sandwich on whole wheat w/ light mayo, tomato & lettuce
3. leftover homemade chili w/handful of shred cheddar cheese & fritos


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney, her pooch & saddle bags

No comments:

Post a Comment