This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ahhhh

JP finally took a nap this afternoon :) How lovely it has been...finally being able to relax.  I'm listening to the Christmas music station on tv!  Ahhh my happy place!  So I better write this quick because he's due to wake up any minute -- yikes!!

The gym went great this morning.  I ran a solid 2 miles at 5.0 mph and felt really good.  They have this neat cardio theatre where you can actually watch a movie.  Today's movie was Avatar.  It definitely made the 24 minutes go by a lot faster.  I cut out the chest track today from arms.  I just wanted to make sure I would have enough time to run to Target to get the new Michael Buble Christmas album -- hehehe!  During the shoulder track, I noticed my push ups seemed easier.  Ray mentioned the other day that after I'm done running I should do my abs right away because they're super fatigued or something.  Well, I did just that -- felt great and think I'll keep doing that.  When I finished arms, I ran a fast 1/2 mile at 6.0 mph to finish up.  After Target, I had to grab JP from school.  We ate a quick lunch and headed out to the park...it was gorgeous outside today.  I was able to rack up quite a few steps even though he didn't want to walk the little loop trail.  Well I need to officially sign me and Ray up for the race...

Stats:
Ran 2 miles @ 5.0 mph
Ran 1/2 mile @ 6.0 mph
Arms day minus chest track
Pedometer (at 4:44pm) - 10958 steps

Food:
1. cup of coffee w/splenda and fat free half & half
2. 1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
3. ham/turkey club sandwich on whole wheat w/light mayo, lettuce, tomato, & cucumber
4. left cheesy beef & noodles
5** will probably drink a cup of hot cocoa w/marshmallows tonight**


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney, her pooch & saddlebags


PS

The Michael Buble CD is AMAZZZZZZZZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment