This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Only 4**

Yesterday was filled with fun and no working out.  I spent the morning in JP's class for all their Halloween fun -- too cute!  Seeing him in school is just crazy because he really is growing up.  After school, I had to run a few errands on base.  Thank the heavens, he did take a nap.  He was chomping at the bit when he woke up for Noah to come over, so they could go trick - o - treating.  I made my famous Gouda Gravy Chicken & Mashed Potatoes for everyone, and we were all out the door at 7pm.  The boys were just hilarious.  They were fighting a lot to see who would ring the doorbells.  Noah pretty much won every time because he's taller LOL!  Even though I didn't workout, the trick - o - treating helped up my steps on the pedometer :)  When it was all said and done, we were home about 830pm.  I told Becky to eat a Reese's cup for me -- I wasn't going to eat any.  Well, Bill had made zombies for us (minus Becky) earlier as our "treat." One drink was all I needed (if you've had one you know what I mean).  By the time, I had gotten out of the shower the drunk "munchies" started!!  I ate all JP's reese's cups...it was only 4!  I'm not even sweating it ;-)

Speaking of sweating, today's workout was the most sweat I've produced in a LONG time.  Janice was at the gym, so that really helped me push myself harder (always love competition LOL).  I ran 2.7 miles!!!!!  I pretty much ran the last 1/2 mile at 7mph.  To get to the 3 miles, I walked the remaining .3 mile at 4 mph.  Really, I thought I might puke. It was AWESOMELY SUCKY! Cars 2 came out today, so I had to cut down my time a little bit. Legs day got reduced down to just squat & back tracks with fire hydrants.  Really, I was ok with that -- legs were feeling like jello!  Also, we took a nice walk tonight -- gorgeous out!  JP was really hoping to see some deer like last time.  Kids were out at soccer practice, so we didn't see any tonight. 

Wish me luck -- stepping on the scale tomorrow morning***

Stats:
ran 2.7 miles, walked .3 miles
Squat & back tracks + fire hydrants
pedometer - 12413 steps

Food:
1. coffee w/splenda & fat free half and half
2. 1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
3. bowl of leftover ziti
4. ham/turkey club sandwich on wheat w/light mayo, lettuce, pickle spear, cucumber, tomato & muenster cheese

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney, her pooch & saddle bags

No comments:

Post a Comment