This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

enjoying the weather

It was FA-reeezing this morning.  I figured I would just go to the gym during naptime.  Maryland weather is crazy!  It's now gorgeous out and 60 degrees.  On a side note, the weather issue does have me freaking out a little about the race.  Also, I just realized this morning that the race is the week AFTER NEXT -- YIKES! I am just praying that it's not cold and rainy...very good possibility.  Anyways back to what I was saying, I went out to the lake and ran.  Wow did I feel great, until the drymouth hit!  Seriously, I don't get how I can get that when all I day I'm CONSTANTLY drinking water.  Even if we go out somewhere, I have my water bottle with me.  I didn't keep time, but by going off of my songs playing, I think I went a little faster. 

The SHIRT has been started (the prototype).  It will be red with white lettering like a stop sign. I got my own transfer sheets from Walmart and created my design this morning. The SHIRT will be created tomorrow - mauahahaha! I can NOT wait to wear it.  I wish I could figure out how to install a tiny camera on it, so I can see everyone's reactions when they read it.  I do plan on having a "shirt patrol" on my new blogsite, that if you see me or someone wearing a shirt take a pic and send it in.  That's definitely down the road a bit, though.  My brain has been pretty much going NONSTOP with ideas.   I have been asking random people if they would wear the SHIRT. The response has been about 50/50 :) Actually, that is better than I anticipated.  Like I said, I'm just an average stay at home mom from trying to make a difference in the world. 


Stats:
Ran 2.6 miles
Pedometer - 12150 steps


Food:
1. grande nonfat extra shot pumpkin spice latte
2. left overs : 1 pork chop w/lite alfredo sauce, green beans & red peppers
3. 1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
4. the other 1/2 of my chicken chimichanga w/sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo & side of black beans




Until Tomorrow,


Whitney, her pooch and saddlebags

No comments:

Post a Comment