This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

baby "mobies"

JP wanted to watch more baby mobies (aka home videos) last night.  That's why I didn't get a chance to write.  He's too funny watching himself -- "That's the JP baby!!" "That's my daddy on the TB" and the list goes on :)  So yesterday...

I ran 3 miles @ 5.0 mph!!  I took a "small" pee break after the 2nd mile, but I did it!! Watching 27 Dresses, really made the run more "fun."  Seeing all the drama made me forget about my calf tightness. That cardio theatre feature is awesome!   After the run, I determined that my "goal" for the 5k is 36 minutes. I need to keep my 5.0 mph throughout to give me my 12 minute miles. (Ray is STILL trying to get me to go faster but that's just my pace) I did my abs again after the run -- really felt it.  My legs were a bit different.  I just did some of the exercises the trainer taught me.  It's good to change it up and keep things fresh.  I did single & double leg extensions and dead lifts. 

 I'll be stepping on the scale tomorrow - say a prayer to the scale god for me!  I will say when I was at Marshalls looking for a new dress for our Christmas picture, I'm pretty much cellulite free on the back of my thighs!!!  Take that bed rest!!  I found this gorgeous Michael Kors dress size 4 - fit my butt of course but was way too big on my top half!  The dress I did find is a size XS because it's a wrap dress and floats away from my behind to give it room HA!  I'm still going to have Ray take a pic of my "problem areas," so everyone can see what the last 10ish lbs look like. 


Stats:
Ran 3 miles at 5.0 mph
Trainer Leg exercises
Pedometer - over 13k

Food:
1. cup of coffee w/splenda and fat free half & half
2. 1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
3. salad & 3 rolls at this great new sushi restaurant (I did leave 2 pieces on the plate...I really should have only ordered 2 rolls -- O well next time*)
4. 1 pork chop w/lite alfredo sauce, green beans & red pepper


Until later...

Whitney, her pooch & saddlebags

No comments:

Post a Comment