This is my crazy journey to get back in shape and lose the last 11lbs. After being a gestational surrogate & enduring 88 days of bed rest (55 days spent on hospital bed rest at Johns Hopkins), I delivered S & B's healthy "twinkies" on August 6th 2011. Now, it's time to get down to business. Follow me, gripe/moan/whine on my exercise & diet routine to get back down to 125lbs (pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely going to be a wild ride on the scale! Let's just hope my husband and 3 year old son can handle it!! HAHA!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just in case...

It IS November which means it's cold/flu season. For that reason, I made myself run this morning.  I wanted to see, if come race time and I'm sick, I could still make it.  Ray and JP tagged along.  By no means do we have a "jogging stroller," but Ray was kind enough to push JP around the lake.  The deal was if he pushed he called the pace - uh!  We also went around the lake in the other direction which felt weird.  Ya know what though...I DID IT!  He also said we cut 1 - 1 1/2 minute off our time with the "new" pace.  Another little tidbit*, he will never push our stroller for a run again LMAO!  From now on, we'll just run together when JP's in school.  I am happy to be going back in the gym tomorrow.  I did run to the urgent care this morning to make sure I wasn't getting an ear infection.  It's just fluid in my right ear and a whole lot of congestion.  This new nasal steriod spray the doc prescribed has made a world of difference for my congestion, and the ibuprofen has helped the ear inflammation.  Hopefully, tomorrow I'll really start feeling better.  The packers win tonight definitely made me feel better! 8-0 baby!!! 

Stats:
Ran 2.6 miles
Pedometer - 9017 steps

Food:
1. cup of coffee w/splenda and fat free half & half
2. 1/2 bottle of low cal gatorade
3. beef stew leftovers
4. cup of coffee w/splenda and fat free half & half
5. cheesy beef & noodles
6. hot cocoa (made w/water) & handful of marshmallows



*Twinkies turn 3 months old today!!!*


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney, her pooch & saddlebags

No comments:

Post a Comment